Today my son told us, my husband and I that we have started to get wrinkles. Not sure how I feel about this. I mean really who says that? Eye roll. Should I get botox? JOKING…maybe.
I am enjoying growing old. I mean that seriously, I do not know if I love the wrinkles, but I love growing with this man. He believes in me more than ever. Honestly, he told me I was getting sexier……. I believe him. Not because I think I am becoming such a babe. Its because over the years our love just gets deeper. Our dreams become bigger. Our willingness to forgive is faster. Making out gets better. I love growing old with this man. I love that we both feel so young but want to go to bed early. Love is fun and growing old only makes love better.
5 easy tips to make marriage great. Non spiritual, I would say we are very spiritual people. So this is not going so deep in a sense.
- Have fun, make each other laugh. Sometimes thats just being annoying…..
- Have sex…… it is important. It is also important for females. I love knowing he enjoys me, my body and my soul. Sometimes I do not feel like it but I always enjoy the feeling after. wink wink
- Serve each other. I look for ways/things that I know will bless him.
- Send a text to each other for no other reason but to say you love them and proud of them.
- Be quick to forgive. Will it matter in a couple of months/years?